News:

Welcome to the AlpineSoft support forum.  To return to the main website, click here: www.alpinesoft.co.uk

Main Menu

window size

Started by newby, June 09, 2024, 11:16:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

newby

Hi, I am having trouble with my eyesight(old age) so need to resize window, normal method of double arrow not working, any suggestions please. Thanks in advance.

Paul Sanders (AlpineSoft)

Hi,

Sorry to hear that.  Is this on Windows or Mac please?  I also don't know what you mean by 'double arrow', thanks.

newby

Hi, thanks for reply.  I have windows 10 and have increased to 125%  The text and display, which means app window is too big. By The double headed arrow, I mean the one to resize windows explore.  Not sure this is possible , just hoping. Thanks

OK.

Try 'Change Font and Background' in VinylStudio's Options menu to change the font and / or reduce the font size.  The window will then fit on the screen and everything should start working.

newby

Hi, wonderful! I know I should have found it myself, but appears my brain going same way as sight!  Thanks again, Have a great day.

Don't worry dude, we all do it, and you're not the only one who's tripped over this

newby

Thanks, should I lock or remove?