News:

Welcome to the AlpineSoft support forum.  To return to the main website, click here: www.alpinesoft.co.uk

Main Menu

Leading Track Numbers Equal “01 - "

Started by dweinberg, June 06, 2024, 02:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dweinberg

Hello Paul,

I'm back ripping more LPs after a break. I see that once the album has been ripped and saved, each track has a leading "01 - " where before (I believe) the numbers were sequential which I prefer. Is there a setting so the tracks are sequential?

David

You cannot view this attachment.

Paul Sanders (AlpineSoft)

Fixed in V14.0.7, do please try always to use the latest version.

dweinberg

I get the prompt, sometimes repeatedly, after I upgrade. Anyway, I do have the latest (as I understand it):

Paul Sanders (AlpineSoft)

Yes, that's the one.  What do you mean by 'The prompt' please?  Is VinylStudio still asking you to update, even though you already have?

One thing you might try is deleting VinylStudio from your Applications folder and then reinstalling.  You can get the software here:

https://www.alpinesoft.co.uk/VinylStudio/download_mac.aspx

But what has probably actually happened is that those tracks are left over from a previous save.  I would delete *everything* in that folder and then save again.  We've definitely fixed the bug.

dweinberg

Paul,

I deleted the app and re-downloaded it again. I'll see if that clears things up and will circle back if it doesn't.

And yes, VinylStudio is asking me to update, even though I already did so (several times). Maybe the delete and re-download will help with that as well.